DOG BEDS FOR YOUR SPECIAL ONE
In some sense, your dog is just like you. Your dog understands love, craves nourishment, feels pain, and needs comfort. That being said, it’s pivotal that you ensure that your dog gets treated in the best ways at all times. In this vein, let’s discuss an aspect of canine comfort that many have often neglected: Dog beds and why you should invest in one.
Dogs, like many other pets, understand boundaries and associates itself to things it recognizes as its own. Thus, you would expect a dog to understand the difference between a stranger and its owner, to know what it can and can’t use as a play toy, and to know what space it can call its own within the confines of its home. One of such spaces is where your dog rests and many owners overlook the importance of making sure their dogs have their own corners to rest in.
Paying attention to your dog’s bed is important to not only keep your dog cozy and comfortable, but also to keep you feeling at rest as well. A sleep study organized by Mayo clinic found that 53% of pet owners has erratic sleep or disturbed sleep patterns because their pets slept with them in the same bed. Thus, making sure your pet has its own space might even help you sleep better at night.
THINGS TO TAKE NOTE OF WHEN GETTING A DOG BED
- Understand the size of your dog and get them a bed in line with their dimensions. If you own a small or medium sized dog breed, it’s best to make sure that their beds are not too large and not overly small. If their beds are too large, this could make them feel uneasy and insecure, which could lead to panic attacks and possibly over-barking. If the beds are too small, then they could run into some form of long-term joint pain from curling over and trying to fit.
- Pay attention to the material. The right materials are important when selecting dog beds. High density orthopedic foam beds, for instance, are popular among pet owners because they help to soothe aches and pain in their dogs. Other materials are Memory foam beds (for heavier dogs), Crate beds, etc.
- Make sure that your dog beds are padded with the right materials and to the right thickness to help your dogs feel comfortable in certain weathers. If it’s too cold then the beds should be thickly padded to provide warmth, and if the weather is warm, then the beds should be breathable guard against overheating.
- Easy-to-wash material. An ideal dog bed should be easy to wash and take care of. Dogs that are in the process of being trained may accidentally soil their beds, and trained dogs could accidentally soil their beds as well. Thus, it’s important that the bedding materials are machine washable in order to ensure that they clean easy and when need be.
Dogs beds are an essential item to have for every dog. Not only will your dog appreciate its space, but you’ll also have peace of mind knowing that your dog is receiving the best possible comfort it can have. It’s important to note that the material and color selection are numerous and customizable. Hence, you can choose to tailor your needs specifically to your dog or dogs if need be.
- Wash Style: Hand Wash
- Feature: Breathable
- Pattern: Print
- Item Type: Beds & Sofas
- Material: 100% Cotton
- Weight: 800g-1400g
- Characteristics: Warm, Slip-resisitant
- Colors: Black, Brown, Gray, Blue, Red
- Size as below:
|XS||45*30*15cm | 17*11*6 inch||suitable for pets under 1,5 kg / 2.20 lbs|
|S||50*40*15cm | 19*15*6 inch||suitable for pets under 2.5 kg / 5.51 lbs|
|M||60*45*15cm | 23*17*6 inch||suitable for pets under 5 kg / 11.02 lbs|
|L||70*55*15cm | 27*55 / 21*6 inch||suitable for pets under 12.5 kg / 27.56 lbs|
|XL||80*65*15cm | 31*25*6 inch||suitable for pets under 22.5 kg / 49.60 lbs|
|XXL||90*75*15cm | 35*29*6 inch||suitable for pets under 23 kg / 50.71 lbs|
Package included: 1*bed