Large Dog Bed Tent Size:
- Small: 29 inch * 17 inch | 73 cm * 43 cm
- Large: 36 inch * 23 inch | 91 cm * 58 cm
Imagine a world without pets, have you taken a second to think about what it would be? For most of us, it’s a far fetched imagination because our pets have become a very important part of our lives and everyday activities.
Dogs, in particular, we can’t help but love them over and over again. They help us relieve stress, contribute to our happiness, and they are very good companions for us. Sometimes the way they crawl up in our arms makes us feel loved, and when we have to go out for a walk, having them beside us gives us an extra sense of completeness.
Speaking of going outdoors, dogs like to take a walk, play in the field, chase after prey, dig in the soil, and enjoy the freshness of the green grass. Outdoors it can be our biggest support system during a game competition or even while we are out trying new things on an adventure.
Seeing all of these benefits that have enriched our lives by the presence of our furry friend, why should we deny it the comfort of a large outdoor dog bed tent?
Here Are Some Of The Benefits Of The Large Dog Bed Tent
- You can’t have your dog missing out on this one. How would you feel as an owner if you are at the beach enjoying yourself and your bed is longing to join another dog in its tent bed? You sure would feel like you have reciprocated your love for your dog friend well enough.
A Better Resting Environment
- Quality sleep increases your chances of having an energized and happy dog. The dog bed tent enables your dog to have a better sleep. It accommodates and satisfies it’s sleep needs and body frame.
It Protects Your Pet
- An ideal dog bed tent will protect your pet from dangerous surfaces and other things like wood, debris, and pests. While it’s asleep, it shouldn’t be disturbed by any of this, and a good tent bed can ensure this.
Ease of maintenance
- Having a large dog bed tent that is easy to maintain is an added advantage. While moving around, the paws of your dog might have mud and dirt stuck on it, and since it will have to enter the tent, it might get a little messy in there.
An Insect Free Abode
- A dog bed tent will ensure that your pet is not a target for insects, fleas, and ticks. When outdoors, your pet can enjoy the breeze without the discomforts from outdoor insects and pests. Also, it comes in pretty colors like pink, brown, and grey.
The Dog Bed Tent Everyone Has Been Talking About
- When it comes to the comfort and happiness of your dog, you shouldn’t have to compromise on the quality.
Here are some of the reasons why you will love this large dog bed tent
Spacious Enough For Your Multiple Pets
- This multipurpose dog bed tent can serve your dog, both indoor and outdoor. It is so good, and it can be a delivery room for your dog when the need arises to welcome new puppies.
Good Airflow And Insect Free
- Your dog will love this bed, don’t say we didn’t tell you. Its eight-sided fence has an anti-insect and anti-mosquito breathable mesh that also allows the right amount of airflow into the tent.
Rolling Door Design
- How would you like to know that you can easily roll up the door of the dog pet house for easy access in and out of the tent? Absolutely and this is another great feature of the large dog bed tent that you can’t seem to get enough of.
- The quality of materials that this bed is made of makes it resistant to the dog bite. The high-quality Oxford cloth makes it last even longer.
Easy To Install
- Aside from being a roomy and comfortable playpen, the large dog bed tent is very easy to carry, fold, and it pops up in no time, saving you time and effort.
Spacious With Skylight Zipper Design
- The top of the tent has a durable mesh zipper that makes it easy to set up your dog’s meals inside the tent. About the space, there is enough room for your dog to rest and even play with its toys.
A dog is not only a pet. It is our best friend that we are proud to be seen with publicly. They do a great job of protecting us and keeping our company. It is only ideal that we reciprocate the care by gifting them what they need to be comfortable.