Specifications of Large Dog Tent Bed:
- S (61 cm / 24″) : 61 * 46 * 18 cm / 24.02*18.11*7.09in – 1 mesh cloth and no support rod in the middle
- M (76 cm / 29″) : 76 * 61 * 18 cm / 29.92*24.02*7.09in – 1 mesh cloth and no support rod in the middle
- L (92 cm / 36″) : 92 * 76 * 18 cm / 36.22*29.92*7.09in/ – 2 mesh cloth and 1 support rod in the middle
Load capacity is about 177 lbs / 80kg
Have you considered engaging your friend in more external activities, but keep feeling reluctant about it because you are unsure if it’ll be comfortable? Well, we’re not referring to your friend from work, we’re talking about your loyal and cute dog friend.
Let’s take a close look at some of the benefits of engaging your dog outside:
A Regular Dose Of Fresh Air
If you didn’t know, keeping your dog indoors all day and all week long is depriving it of natural air, and dogs want it as much as they want to serve you.
At every opportunity you can, allow it some time outdoors away from the likely indoor toxins that come from chemicals and home cleaners. Even as humans, we like to sit in rocking chairs to enjoy the cool breeze. Well, your pet loves it too.
A Form Of Exercise And Weight Control
Dogs need to exercise themselves, and they might not get so much of this in the indoor space. Regular exercise outdoors is another great way to keep your dog happy, especially when it is a sporting dog. If you are concerned about a clean and spacious place where it can lie down and enjoy the cool breeze after playing, well don’t worry because the large dog bed tent is at your rescue.
Your Dog Gets Exposed To Vitamin D
Allowing your dog to get exposed to some vitamin D from the sunlight is another great way to help it stay healthy. After all, vitamin D can help your pet balance the phosphorus to calcium ratio in its body.
Your Dog Loves To Engage With Nature
You may not have enough space within your home to toss a ball or metal and have your dog chase after it, but there is sufficient space outdoors to engage your dog in this fun activity.
Aside from the long chase and fetch games, your pet might also like to dig into the earth or even exercise itself on the green grass by rolling over on it. Allow it some outside playtime, as it’ll help to strengthen your dog and keep it actively excited.
Benefits Of An Outdoor Large Dog Tent Bed
Already we can see that including outdoor activities as part of our pets schedule is a great way to keep it happy, energized, and healthy.
What then is the role of a good outdoor tent bed in all these?
Durability: The outdoor large dog bed canopy is made from strong and durable materials. It has an elevated base layer with strong metallic support on all 4 legs. The upper section where the canopy is placed consists of thin metal strips that intertwine to give the canopy a firm support.
Waterproof Coating: The canopy and base layer of the large dog bed tent are made from waterproof materials, which means that when the rain begins to drizzle, your dog can still enjoy the cool breeze.
Maintenance: The canopy tent is resistant to bite, and made of high-quality oxford cloth, so you’ll never have to worry about your pet damaging it. Also, it is very easy to clean, washable, made from breathable materials, and it is available in both bold and light shades of the color brown.
Installation: It is easy to set up. You’ll not need to worry about how to fix it up either, as it is simple and straightforward. Also, the bed is made of strong load-bearing, Stirling mesh at the center to firmly support the weight of your large dog.
So who wants to go out to have some fun? We bet you do! However, don’t be in a hurry to leave the house that you leave behind your furry friend when it can also be out enjoying the cool breeze and vitamin D from the sunlight; All from the comfort of its large canopy dog bed tent.
Good to know:
- High-quality Materials: The powder-coated metal frame ensures high stability, which maximum load capacity is about 177 lbs / 80kg . The lying surface made of oxford cloth and mesh fabric is very easy to clean and durable.
- Breathable and Durable: The mesh cover of the sun canopy bed is breathable, sturdy and durable.
- UV Protection: With a sun canopy, the pet dog bed is UV block and sun protection.
- Breathable Fabric: Made of breathable fabric, the pet dog bed is waterproof and easy to clean.
- Portable Use: The lightweight and portable design allows you to transport the bed easily, so your pet can sleep comfortably anywhere.
- Pet Dog Bed with Sun Canopy*1