Your purchase is protected if:
- The item was purchased on our website.
- The item you received was damaged, defective, or substantially different from the item represented on the product detail page.
- Your order did not arrive not due to factors related to the buyer (for example: the wrong shipping address was provided).
- You raise a claim by opening a dispute.
- Your account is in good standing.
- Your item is returned to the seller due to customs duties (customs clearance/taxes are not included).